Miss Philippines USA Beauty Pageant is the most prestigious Filipino-American beauty pageant in the USA.
MISSION - to develop the finest ambassadors of goodwill and role models for the Filipino-American community.
EMPHASIS on coaching and development program for its delegates.
ENABLE our top winners to compete in the top international and domestic pageants.
SUPPORT the following causes: Breast Cancer Walk, Historic Filipinotown Festival and 5k Run, Help for the Philippines telethon on KTLA, Fashion for a Cause benefiting ABS-CBN Foundation and BKP California, Black and White Benefit show for typhoon Haiyan victims, Kapamilya 5k Run, FACCOC golf tournament fundraiser, Kalayaan / Independence day festival in Carson, Gawad Kalinga event in Carson, California to name a few.
- To develop the finest ambassadors of good will for the Filipino-American communities.
- To promote fashion, art, culture and the Filipina beauty.
- To showcase local businesses to the Fil-Am community.
- To donate portions of the event’s proceeds to a Foundation for Education.
- To produce a high quality event that promotes and uplifts the Fil-Am Community.
-To discover Fil-Am beauties and prepare them for international pageants