Description : The Miss Galaxy® competitions are on track to rival the oldest and most prestigious international pageants in the industry today. The Galaxy International Pageant® is recognized as one of the premiere beauty and style competitions for women of all nations. They donate every year to Give Kids The World Village Foundation. Give Kids The World at a Glance
Children between the ages of 3 and 18 who wish to visit Central Florida’s world- famous attractions may be eligible for a trip to Give Kids The World Village after they are diagnosed with a critical illness.
Eligible children are paired with one of over 250 partnering wish-granting organizations (WGOs) from around the world. WGOs then refer the Wish Child and their family to GKTW Village. Since its founding in 1986, GKTW has hosted Wish Children from all 50 states and over 75 countries.
As part of a family’s weeklong dream vacation, Give Kids The World provides: • Accommodations on-site in one of the Village’s fully-accessible villas
• Donated tickets to all three major theme-park resorts (SeaWorld Orlando,
Universal Orlando and Walt Disney World)
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner in our dining area, Café Clayton; and ice cream
available all day in The Ice Cream Palace • Many other fun surprises
Everything is entirely cost-free to the family!
The family’s local wish-granting organization provides the family’s airfare, car rental, spending money and any other special needs the child may require such as translators, extra medical considerations, etc.
Facts about Give Kids The World:
• Give Kids The World (GKTW) was founded in 1986, and Give Kids The World Village opened in 1989. There is only one Give Kids The World Village in the world.
• GKTW was founded by Central Florida hotelier and philanthropist, Henri Landwirth.
• Since 1986, GKTW has served over 160,000 families from all 50 states and over 75
• Families enjoy weeklong, cost-free vacations that include accommodations at the
• Give Kids The World Village, meals, donated attraction tickets and more!
• With the help of many generous individuals and corporations, including Walt Disney
World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Hasbro, Walmart, Perkins, Boston
Market and many more, GKTW serves more than 8,000 families each year.
• Volunteers are an enormous part of GKTW. Each week more than 1,800 volunteer
shifts are filled to help Wish families experience their memorable vacation.
• GKTW maintains an administrative rate of just 8.1% - well below the national
nonprofit average. For the past five years, GKTW has earned Charity Navigator’s
Four Star rating.
• GKTW is always in need of volunteers, financial assistance, and in-kind support. To
learn more about GKTW, visit www.gktw.org or call 1-800-995-KIDS.
210 South Bass Road • Kissimmee, Florida 34746 PH 407.396.2308 • FX 407.396.1207 • www.gktw.org $ 0 raised of $3000.00
9 years of pageant experience; Miss Teen Wellington county world 2013, Miss Earth Canada third runner-up and Miss Earth Ontario, Miss Wellington County World, Miss Canada Latina Del Mundo finalist 2018