Arica was born in Inkster, Michigan to the union of James E. Quinn (deceased) and Pastor Yvonne McCoy, October 1, 1969. She moved to Colorado at age 4 and had been a resident ever since. She graduated from Platte College, Denver with an Associate of Arts degree in Computer Graphic.Arica is a mother of two Kings Jeremiah Malachi Taylor and Matthias Michael McGee. She is the proud grandmother of two Princess Phoenix Amiah Taylor and Meliodas James Taylor. Her accomplishments to date are as follows:
1. She is the current MS. Colorado Plus America 2019 and will compete in the Miss Plus America Pageant System Nationals Competition September 11-14, 2019 in South Carolina
2. Her professional writing career began in 2014, at the age of 45, with her first short story, Just Talk To Me and has since published nine other books as a signed author of Snow Publishing/Sonovia Presents.
3. Magazine Writer and columnist for Amazon Best Selling Magazine The Transparency Library Magazine.
4. A featured author of the NAACP 109TH Conference 2018 Authors Pavillion in San Antonio, TX.
5. Colorado Ambassador and Keynote Speaker of the African American Author's Literary Awareness Campaign 2018 Chasing Your Dream Tour.
6. Book cover model.
©2018 All rights reserved. Arica Quinn