No events found
Both. We allow both contestants with and without children to compete.
Interview, Evening Gown, Costume
Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kenmore, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Narora, Natwar, Odisha, Paschim Medinipur, Pondicherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Vaishali, West Bengal
No staff found
India’s most Dignified Married Woman Beauty Pageant. The Mrs. India Queen of Hearts is the national Pride and Treasure of India, the pageant is not the just conventional beauty pageant; rather, it emphasizes grace, poise, confidence, originality, intelligence, and talent. This type of event enhances the self-image of the married ladies and enhances their confidence. The Pageant provides an opportunity for the community to come together, provides a platform for married ladies to showcase their talents.
Details of MIQH-
A beauty peagent is a celebration of beauty, style & cultural appreciation. It gives u a chance to explore urself more n take the best out of you and which in the end boosts your self confidence making you a totally different but a smart, confident & charismatic woman making her mark in the heart of the world.
The winners are not just going to win the prestigious titles, crowns & pride of nation but also the Winners will get :
- Portfolio by the leading fashion photographer,
- The winners will walk the ramp for UP fashion show to be held in Lucknow in December.
- will represent our country in different international peagents around the world,
- will get cash prizes n vouchers,
- will get wellness n beauty sessions from VLCC,
- will be styled by JD institute of Fashion Technology itself,
- The whole event will get covered by grihashobha magazine which is a national magazine.
- media coverages by print media & electronic media nationally.
Are you sure you want to delete this image.