No events found
Talent, On-Stage Question, Interview, Evening Gown
13 - 25 years
No staff found
Mission: to provide young women with the opportunity to further their personal and professional goals as well as instill a spirit of community service through a variety of unique community based programs. After Miss High Point and Miss High Point's Outstanding Teen is selected is selected, they will embark on a yearlong duty of serving the community by representing the Miss America Organization, their personal platform and the High Point community at the Miss North Carolina Pageant and Miss North Carolina Outstanding Teen Pageant in June.
Why Be a Part of Our Organization?
• Gain valuable experience and develop life skills that will benefit your everyday life (i.e. interview skills, public speaking, interpersonal communication, social interaction, etc.)
• Earn quality scholarship funds for college and graduate school, regardless of whether a title is won
• Create awareness of your potential strengths and increase your self-confidence
• Find new interests and discover new opportunities
• Make lifelong friendships and relationships with your peers, as well as other generations
• Gain a sense of accomplishment by using your free time in a positive and constructive manner
• Learn to set goals, follow them through, and exceed your expectations
• Develop a sense of responsibility for helping others
• Foster a positive, self-motivated mindset
• Receive recognition for your efforts in bettering yourself and your community.
Are you sure you want to delete this image.