No events found
Talent, On-Stage Question, Interview, Evening Gown
13 - 25 years
No staff found
Miss Heritage & Miss Heritage's Outstanding Teen-Miss Arkansas and Miss Arkansas' Outstanding Teen; Miss America and MAOTeen Local Preliminary.
Miss Heritage College/University eligibility:
· College/University eligibility: Must have successfully completed at least one semester as a full time (at least 12 credit hours) student and presently be enrolled and attending classes on a full-time basis (1) at an Arkansas HBCU: Arkansas Baptist College, Philander Smith College, Shorter College, or University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff OR (2) ANY College/University student with Arkansas residency that participate(d) in a campus sanctioned multicultural competition (examples are/but not limited to: Miss Black & Gold, Miss Essence, etc)
Heritage Teen Eligibility: OPEN Pageant
· Miss Heritage Outstanding Teen is an OPEN Pageant, open to all Arkansas Counties and all Candidates
· Must be at least thirteen (13) years of age on the first day of the State Competition in which she competes; and
· Must not be older than seventeen (17) years of age as of July 31st in the calendar year of the State Competition in which she competes, unless she is 18 years old and has not graduated from high school as of July 31st in the calendar year of the State Competition in which she competes.
· For the avoidance of doubt, 13 to 17-year-old high-school graduates, as well as 18 year old non-graduates as of July 31st, must compete at MAOTeen level.
Are you sure you want to delete this image.