History of Miss Globe®
- Miss Globe® (Registration Number 1018167) is registered by Mr. Charlie See in 1975 as a worldwide beauty pageant show trademark.
- It was a result of many years of organizing and promoting woman's role in the world. Education as well as well-being and self-esteem were their primary goals.
- There are about 60 contestants from different countries participating this worldwide event every year in USA since then.
- From 2004 – 2015, Deliart Association had organized the event in Albania, Turkey and Macedonia on behalf of Charlie See.
- In April 2016, Miss Globe® trademark was purchased by Miss Globe Group Inc, International Director and Owner, Albert
The show and logo has been reinvented.
- Miss Globe United States 2015 Jaclyn Baird
- Miss Globe United States 2016 Mary Ryelle Espiritu