Our Prestigious event has made headlines since 2001 for our ability to make each and every contestant feel special for the recognition that is well deserved! Our Title holders have made many appearances, visited the Governor & President, led wonderful Community Projects and showcased the Power of Passion one person can truly make!
Our Pageant System Believes in Building Self Confidence, Teaching the girls that beauty is within, Loving Ourselves As We Are, Making New Friends, Having Fun & Going home Proud and feeling like Winners!!!
* State Entry Fee $255.00 (this covers everything)
* Attire for girls 0-7 years may wear Easter dress, flower girl dress, Cinderella dress, cupcake dress etc. These dresses may have some stones, beads, pearls and/ or sequins on them.
* No Hair Pieces, No Flippers!
* Attire for girls 8 & up should wear floor length pageant dresses, formals, gowns etc.
YOUR Choice! Please use discretion when choosing your dress, age appropriate is part of the Judging criteria.
* Sportswear- we will provide you with a tiedied T-shirt (colors are limegreen, pink, purple) with white print, that you will wear with white bottoms of your choice, you must find your own white shorts, skort, skirt, etc. You may add ribbons, stones, your name, any props, bags, sunglasses, accessories etc. to fit your personality! The bottoms do not have to be solid white. Modeling will be runway style, you can be original just NO Pro-Am modeling! (Your shoes are also your choice)
* Please send one 4x6 photo that will be used for our most photogenic.
* Registration & Rehearsal will be same day.
* Showtime is at 4:00
Please arrive at 3:30 dressed in your LMA t-shirt or in time to get ready!
* A group photo of all the contestants will be taken at 3:45 in your LMA t-shirt. (On the Stage)
* There are Dressing rooms available, for contestants ONLY!!! ONE Parent per contestant is allowed back stage and in the dressing facility!
* Sorry NO Dads ALLOWED in the Dressing Rooms!