What is B-Elite Pageants?
B-Elite Pageants is more than just a pageant, it is an experience! When you think of a pageants, you typically think of pretty girls prancing back and forth across the stage with a forced smile and perfect posture. She appears very confident, poised and in control. You couldn't imagine that she's ever had to have any coaching or rehearsal. It seems to come natural to her. You imagine the "cattiness" that is happening backstage between the girls. Pageant moms eyeing each other and arguing about who's the best and who will take the crown. After it is all said and done, the winner is crowned and you don't see her again until it's time to crown the next winner. Sound about right?
What makes us different?
- We host various workshops during the year and all participants and anyone interested in learning more about our pageants are invited
- We invite Guest Speakers from various professional backgrounds to share their expertise with our participants
- We incorporate self esteem, self confidence and self awareness activities in the workshops and rehearsals that we host
- We encourage journal writing during the pageant journey to gauge progress and learned activities
- We host a pageant orientation where we review the official handbook in full detail
- We hold an intense pageant prep series for 6 weeks prior to the BIG DAY
- We host social gatherings during the year to encourage bonding
- We hold a "Queen's training" for the The Camellia Beaute' & The Grown & Sexy Pageant court
- We hold a "King's training" for The Classic Man's Pageant court
- We have our very own "Queen's Row & King's Row" to commemorate all of our past winners
Check out our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/BEliteModelingCharmSchool/?ref=page_internal
About the CEO:
Daveda Hayes-Cunningham was introduced to modeling at the tender age of ten as an attempt to combat her extreme shyness. During her early years with Southern Enterprise Charm School she quickly grew from student to Instructor. There she was responsible for the delivery of instruction to children, teens and adults as well as choreography and production of fashion shows. At The University of Akron she produced fashion shows for the local charter of The NAACP and Black United Students. There her passion for fashion was intensified. In April of 2003, she incorporated Segami International Inc. and led the organization successfully for seven years. Serving as President and CEO, delivering exceptional instruction as an Instructor, grooming exceptional students into Junior Instructors, producing fashion show graduations, overseeing a dynamic parent committee and soliciting the advice of experts in the industry all lead to the success of Segami International, Inc. In 2014, she joined the world of pageantry. Acting as Pageant Director for The 1st Annual B-Elite Pageant, Ms. D (affectionately called by the contestants and parents) hosted her first SUCCESSFUL pageant!