San Francisco, CA, USA
Hello, Queens (and future Queens)!
My name is Dania Denise and if there's anything you should know about me upfront, it's that I don't do anything I'm not 200% committed to. If you can't be all in, you shouldn't be doing it. This is the same approach I have when it comes to coaching pageant contestants.
A coach shouldn't be just the person who shows you how to do stuff, they should believe in your potential and develop a working relationship that brings out your best, while learning how to polish the areas you might need a bit more work on. Instead of training you to be another strong competitor, to me, it's more important to train you to be a strong leader, a woman of influence and a force to be reckoned with...while framing all of this within the world of "pageant life."
Whether you win your pageant or not, my goal is to have you walk away from the experience knowing you have no regrets and that YOU were proud of what you did and the work you put in.
I'm not the type to say "That's good," when I know you could do more to really improve. My coaching sessions are fun, jam packed with information and by the end of it, we'll feel more like pageant sisters than coach and client. I mix just the right blend of life coaching and pageant coaching to create a customized approach for each client, as well as tailor our sessions for your specific pageant system (not all systems are the same and your coach shouldn't be applying the same techniques and practices to all clients!).
Below are my specialties:
- On-Stage Question
- Overall Pageant Prep
- Public Speaking
- Platform Development & Implementation
- Pageant Walks (Evening Gown, Swimwear, Fitness, etc.)
- Posture, Poise & Stage Presence
- Personal Branding
- Life Coaching (i.e. Positive Mindset, Getting Out of Your Own Way, Breaking Bad Habits, Not Being Intimidated by the Competition, Dealing with Mean Girls, etc.)
- Farewell Video Editing Services (for Outgoing Queens Across All Divisions)
- Personal Training for Fitness + Diet/Nutrition Prep (via Personal Trainer, Robert Carrera)
The women I work with are more than just clients, they are members of society I have the honor and privilege to groom for the pageant world and the real world and it's a service I take very seriously. I always commit myself to doing my best to bring out the best in my pageant ladies and after one session, you'll see that I can talk the talk and walk the walk.
Free 1 hour consultations via Zoom are available to test the waters and see if we'd be a good fit so contact me to schedule your free consultation!
*Titles listed were acquired/won during my time as their coach
Jennifer Smith (MAOT System):
- Miss Silicon Valley's Outstanding Teen 2014
- Miss Northern California Regional's Outstanding Teen 2015
- Miss Santa Clara's Outstanding Teen 2017
Irina Kurudimov (USA Petite System)
- Ms. USA Petite 2018
Kayla Burton (USA Petite System)
- Miss USA Petite 2018
Alyssa Vasquez (Miss America System):
- Miss Central California 2020
Tara Young Songey (Mrs. American System):
- Mrs. Oregon 2020
Stephanie Dever (UP Pageantry System):
- Ms. Greater Placer County 2020
Kristiana Armeniakos (USA Petite System):
- Teen California Petite 2019
Kira Levandowski (Miss USA System):
- Miss Morgan Hill Teen USA 2020
Katerina Katakalides (POA System):
- POA Miss Minnesota 2020 (Princess of America Nationals scheduled for November 2020)