Reading books, beauty, fashion & travel blogger , travelling, photography, discovering new places, playing scrabble with family, dance & music.
* I am a Gold Medallist in Academics ( 10th boards, Engineering & MBA 1st year)
* A classical Bharatnatyam Dancer from childhood with lot of awards & accolades in my kitty along with winning All India Dance competition at the age of 11yrs.
*A selected Special batch student of esteemed dance school of Shiamak Davar (SDIPA) in 2007 for contemporary dance forms, learned 9 forms of dance forms incl Indian, folk & western.
* 3 global Excellence Awardee for Social Work & pageantry & 2 global & national Award Nominations with Awards received from Anti Corruption Foundation of India & National Crime Control Bureau of India for social work.
* I have won 6 crowns in Pageantry - Mrs. Kalyan, Mrs. Maharashtra International, Queen Universe CHARITY, Mrs. India Universe, Mrs. Universe Most Popular Asia zone, Go diva Mrs. Gorgeous. All crowns achieved in 2019.
* I have 4 magazines Coverage about my life story with 1 magazine cover in my kitty.
* Avid social activist & social Worker trying to work with various under priviledged kids n adults in different fields n strata.
* I have been written by 30+ newspapers offline, online & print media for my achievements in social works & pageantry by renowned media houses n newspapers.
To be most satisfied, Content & happy person in my life .
Whatever success that i achieve in future, I should be happy & satisfied!
Also ai want to open my own foundation for performing social work & do charity works for under previledged human beings.
Volunteer / Charity Work:
* I have worked for the kerala flood relief fund in 2018,
* Worked for maharashtra flood relief 2019
* Working towards helping underprivileged kid students & working for the development of the poor govt aided school to run its batches well through getting charity, sponsorers & aids in order to help it run efficiently in one of the regional school in my city
* Working & trying to help & donate utilities, books, toys etc to the underprivileged village kids,
*Also involved in taking up volunteering to help HIV +ve kids of an orphanage in my state.
* I haveWorked with NGOs for transgenders welfare and empowerment in Mumbai and raised charity near about to INR 100K (1lac Rs)
Why did you enter the pageant?
To contribute towards mankind and to rediscover my potential for social work & charity along with fulfilling my dream to be associated with the best, most coveted & reputed International Pageant Organization of the World .
Which world leader inspire you?
Barrack Obama & Narendra Modi. Both are very powerful, humble & International icons with great vision & ability for bringing positive & breakthrough change in the society.
What do you like about host country India?
I love my India. I am proud of the various cultures, languages, customs, different festivals, plethora of food cuisines available across the length & breadth of my country .. I basically love the "Unity in the diversity" attitude of my country people . India people accomodate everyone beyond culture, caste, religion, tribe....
Biryani cooked by my mom.. Basically anything from my mom's kitchen that is cooked & served with love is my favorite.