Currently pursuing a master’s degree in Health Care Administration at Strayer University. Upon completion will continue my masters in the Jack Welch Executive Management Program to earn a Graduate Certificate in Leadership.
HONORS, AWARDS, & ACHEIVEMENTS:
• National Society of Collegiate Scholars member
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
• Mental Health First Aid Certified
PLATFORM & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT:
• Board Member and Event Coordinator for Baton Rouge Soldier Outreach
• Organizing care packages for local deployed service men and women
• Avid volunteer for the Alzhiemer’s Association since 2014
• Raised over $90,000 for Alzheimers research
HOBBIES, TALENTS, & INTERESTS:
• Flag football
• Running All That Glitters, a small home décor business
• Watching my son compete in tournament baseball
To achieve positive name recognition in my profession and become the Chief Executive Officer of a healthcare company.