Registration is now open for Role Models Winter Queen 2018. The goal of this competition is to give contestants the opportunity to participate in winter festivities. The winner of this contest will receive a beautiful crown and sash and will be our 2018 Role Models Winter Queen !
Registration for this pageant is free. To register take the following actions:
If you don't have a contestant profile
1. Create a contestant profile on PageantPlanet.com (You create a contestant profile on Pageant Pageant by clicking "Sign Up" on the top of this site.)
2. After you have created a contestant profile, click "Pageants Entered"
3. Then click "Add More"
4. On this page, under "What Pageant Did You Compete In" search for "Role Models Winter Queen".
5. Click submit.
If you already have a contestant profile
2. Click the profile icon at the top right-hand side of the screen.
3. Click "Pageants Entered" [If on mobile click filter button to reveal this option]
4. Then click "Add More"
5. On this page, under "What Pageant Did You Compete In" search for "Role Models Winter Queen".
On 12/2/18 at 9 am EST, the People's Choice Award page will be activated and it will remain activated until 1/15/19 at 5 pm EST. To start accumulating votes, register by following the instructions above and then come back to this page on 12/2/18 to start collecting votes. [you'll see the voting options on 12/2/18 at 9 am EST]
Winner will be our 2018 Role Models Winter Queen and will receive a beautiful crown and sash!
If you have questions email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
Role Models International is a social organization for Role Models and those who aspire to be Role Models. They strive for excellence in 5 areas, like the 5 points on a star: Leadership, Talent, Sportsmanship, Academics, & Service. There are leadership opportunities too. Team Leaders organize localized events & activities that are a great way to meet new friends. Membership looks great on applications and is a great speaking point for interviews. We are open to all ages & genders.