Miss Fashion Week is pleased to introduce the 2020 Miss Fashion Week Spring Photo Contest!
The contest is open to women ages 8-40 in the United States.
The contest will close on April 30th at 11:59 pm EST.
* Every participant who raises over 100 votes gets a free Miss Fashion Week t-shirt!
* Every participant who raises 1,000 gets free entry into the Miss Fashion Week Grand Finale on the first Friday and Saturday of November 2020!
The overall contest winner receives:
1. A free trip to the Miss Fashion Week Grand Finale on the first Friday and Saturday of November, 2020
2. 2 nights stay at the 5-star host hote
3. Free registration to the Miss Fashion Week Grand Finale
To enter submit your name, headshot and a short bio here: https://forms.gle/z5w8gnWCRQwQEwsd9
All money raised will go to the Miss Fashion Week Scholarship Fund - MFW Foundation
For more information about Miss Fashion Week and to create a free profile, visit: https://missfw.com/collections/membership
ABOUT MISS FASHION WEEK:
* Miss Fashion Week is a platform that empowers women through body positivity and self-love.
* Miss Fashion Week is the first organization that bridges modeling competition with pageant. Miss Fashion Week is the only platform that truly embraces diversity. We have variety of categories including junior, teen, petite, curvy, runway and international. Every single body type is included. We are in the heart of fashion and beauty space working on re-defining beauty.
* Miss Fashion Week nurtures up-lifting communities. We strongly believe that we live in an abundant world where our only competitor is ourselves. Self-development is one of the two core elements.
* Miss Fashion Week started by her for her.
* Miss Fashion Week’s mission is to use fashion as our media and runway as our platform to raise generations of strong daughters.
#YouAreEnough is a campaign initiated by Miss Fashion Week to encourage women of all ages to embrace themselves for who they are and boost their self-esteem and self-confidence.
What are the competing categories?
* Runway walk
* Photoshoot (1 minute contest)
* Black wear
* Swimwear or athletic wear (Runway Walk)
* Evening wear (pageant walk)
* Overall appearance/look