Miss Circle City and Miss Wiregrass are official preliminaries to Miss Alabama.
Contestants must be at least seventeen (17) years of age at the time of their first appearance in the preliminary round of the Local Competition; and no older than twenty-five (25) years of age on December 31, 2019
Contestants must be a resident of the State of Alabama for at least six (6) months,
OR a student that has successfully completed at least one semester as a full-time undergraduate student (at least 12 hours) or graduate student in the State of Alabama.
OR be employed on a full-time basis in the State of Alabama and have been for at least six months.
Each contestant must raise a minimum of $100 for the Children’s Miracle Network to compete in a Miss Alabama local pageant. If you compete in more than one local pageant, you must raise a minimum of $100 for each local pageant you enter up to a total of $500. Once you have raised a total of $500, you are not required to raise more money and can enter as many local pageants for which you qualify in the current pageant year. However, the $500 is just a minimum; you may raise more money for CMN if you wish to do so.
To administer the CMN fundraising, each contestant must do the following:
1. Create your personal web page on the CMN web site (see the CMN MAO Guide.pdf below for details).
2. Raise the required funds for CMN.
3. Print out proof of money raised to bring with you to the local pageant, or mail it in with your other paperwork. Your minimum CMN funds need to be posted to your CMN personal fundraising page before the day of the pageant. Checks should be made out to CMN (not the local pageant). Please try to avoid bringing a check with you the day of the pageant.
CMN MAO Guide
To enter the Miss Circle City Local Pageant the following items are required:
1. Contract Acknowledgement (see link below)
2. Certified Copy of birth certificate
3. Black and White Photocopies of a 5x7 photo on 8.5x11 paper
4. Color Photo a minimum of 1mb in size or 300dpi emailed to [email protected]
5. Contestant Resume (Six (6) Copies)
6. Platform Essay (Six (6) Copies)
7. Proof of Children’s Miracle Network fundraising (see Contract Acknowledgement)